6 Things The Olympics And Fundraising Have In Common
posted Friday, August 5, 2016 by Katie Hop
Hearing the Olympic theme music on a daily basis throughout the summer and winter every few years always brings a smile to my face.
For those of us involved with the nonprofit world on a daily basis, it is easy to draw quite a few similarities out of this once every two and four years event.
Here are just a few that come to mind:
1. Measurement Reigns Supreme
2. Tradition Shouldn’t Stifle Innovation
3. Cyclical Nature Controls Overall Timing
4. Heroes Make a Huge Difference
5. Best Practices Emerge Slowly
6. We Have Problems To Overcome, and That’s Okay
Read the full article here.